I now know what to do with my leftover spraypaint

The author calls this “hydro dip painting”.  But a quick search turns up this is called marbling.  Either way its a nice looking way to add character to a paint job.  And is an easy setup too.


This entry was posted in Cheap, Misc-Life. Bookmark the permalink.